Hello! I’m Revka Stearns. (My first name is pronounced with a long E). I’m an artisan who captures stories in metal. Those stories may be yours, like in personalized jewelry, or the piece itself may tell a story.
That’s one of the best parts of being an artisan – giving you the exquisite, quality, handcrafted pieces that tell the stories that matter to you.
You truly believe the words of Jonathan Harris:
“No matter what you do in your life, what you create, what career you have… your greatest creation is always going to be your life’s story.”
You surround yourself with people and things that inspire you. You see stories in every facet of life, and you prefer story-focused activities such as attending musical theater and plays, scrapbooking, reading, writing, and watching movies.
Since you are drawn to all things storied, you’ll be delighted with the unique jewelry and home decor here at Fabled Treasures. Because you love these pieces so much, you’re going to want to be sure that you are the first to receive special offers, discounts, and notices of upcoming product releases and sales.
Want to know more about me personally? Here’s the Cliff Notes guide to Revka.
- I’ve been married to my husband Robert for 16 years.
- We have five children ages 5 – 13.
- I’m creatively gifted and organizationally challenged.
- I love reading, playing piano, knitting, volleyball, camping, skiing, canoeing, and whitewater rafting.
- I enjoy and have attended both musical theater and NASCAR races.
- I love my friends and family but can easily become overstimulated, at which time I will retreat to recharge.
- I delight in creating, whether that’s making jewelry, composing and arranging music, writing a short story, or experimenting with other art forms.