- hand cut semicolon key chain measures approximately 3″ long, 3/4″ wide, and 1/16″ thick
- semicolon hand sawed in bar
- message hand stamped on aluminum bar
- made from lightweight aluminum; won’t weigh on your ignition switch
- 1″ key ring gives you room for all your keys
Semicolon Key Chain
“A semicolon is used when an author could’ve ended a sentence but chose not to. You are the author, and the sentence is your life.” ~ Project Semicolon
Hope accompanies you everywhere you take your semicolon aluminum bar key chain. It not only looks good but also reminds you to keep going no matter the odds.
The key chain face has a hammered finish. The back has a brushed finish. Because each key chain is handcrafted, yours may vary from one the pictured.
Key chains are lovingly packaged in a handmade origami box. Packaging colors may not be as shown.
10% from each key chain sold will be donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
Made to order. Please allow up to 3 days for production.