Hello! I’m Revka Stearns. (My first name is pronounced with a long E). I’m an artisan who captures in metal the stories that capture your heart. You’ll notice I most often make pieces that tell stories that make a difference – stories of faith, love, hope, and courage.
I think that’s one of the best parts of being an artisan – creating unique, artistic pieces that tell the stories that matter to you.
I believe you’re much like me:
- You surround yourself with people and things that inspire you.
- You see stories in every facet of life, and you prefer story-focused activities such as attending musical theater and plays, scrapbooking, reading, writing, and watching movies.
- You truly believe the words of Jonathan Harris:
“No matter what you do in your life, what you create, what career you have… your greatest creation is always going to be your life’s story.”
Since you are drawn to all things storied, you’ll be delighted with the meaningful pieces here at Fabled Treasures.
Want to know more about me personally? Here’s the Cliff Notes guide to Revka.
- I’ve been married to my husband Robert for 22 years.
- We have five children ages 10-18.
- I’m creatively gifted and organizationally challenged.
- I love reading, playing piano, knitting, volleyball, camping, skiing, canoeing, and whitewater rafting.
- I enjoy and have attended both musical theater and NASCAR races. If that’s not a study in contrasts, I don’t know what is.
- I love my friends and family but can easily become overstimulated, at which time I will retreat to recharge.
- I delight in creating, whether that’s making jewelry, composing and arranging music, writing a short story, or experimenting with other art forms.